Frederic Brooks Peffer
Designer. Developer. Creator.
I'm a digital media graduate with skills and experience in web design, graphic design and front-end web development. I currently run a freelance business and provide those three services for clients. I have created full websites, icons, newspaper ads and more for businesses. I always strive to improve my skills and work hard to satisfy my clients.
Strong skills are shown normally colored, things I am knowledgeable in are shown muted.
Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, After Effects, Premiere Pro
Sketch App, Blender 3D, Unity 3D, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3ds Max
Bootstrap, SCSS, JQuery
Wordpress, Git/GitHub, SVN
Work experience, including freelance.
The Upstate Alliance for the Creative Economy; Saratoga Springs, NY
December 2016 - April 2017
- designed a new website for the upstate ACE
- developed a website for the organization in Wordpress
- transferred domains and set up hosting with Godaddy
- designed graphics to accompany website and to be used on social media
Hudson Crossing Park; Schuylerville, NY
February 2017 - August 2017
- worked with a committee to deliver an updated logo that they would be satisfied with (though unfortunately the project was abandoned as no consensus was reached within the board)
3D Print OKC Inc.; Oklahoma City, OK
- designed an e-commerce website for the business
- developed the e-commerce website in Wordpress, with a custom 3d-print ordering system
- designed custom illustrations and icons for the website
- used proper SEO practices and brought the site to the top of the first page of google when searching "3d printing oklahoma"
SaratogaArtsFest; Saratoga Springs, NY
- worked with others to design a program for a masquerade event
- designed the program using InDesign and delivered a print-ready PDF
- designed an ad for one of the organizations sponsors, Upstate Dermatology, to be included in the program
Steiner-Martin Fine Living; Saratoga Springs, NY
- designed hang tags and clothing labels to be shipped with the clients new clothing line
Simply Sidney; Saratoga Springs, NY
- designed ads to be used in newspapers and magazines to advertise the opening of the store
- designed an opening sign for the store
Education and qualifications, from high school through college.
Hoosic Valley High School; Schaghticoke, NY
High School Diploma
- graduated from high school with a diploma
- studied computer science and art as electives
Rensselaer Education Center; Troy, NY
- studied for two years for a cisco networking certification
- studied video game design and computer science
Hudson Valley Community College; Troy, NY
- studied computer science for one semester
- studied digital media for 2 1/2 years for an associates degree
- won awards for art and performance in classes